The Jewish Renaissance Medical Center is one of 21 Federally Qualified Health Centers in the state of NJ. Our mission is to provide primary and preventative care to patients regardless of ability to pay, race, ethnicity, and cultural competence. In the last 10 years, the JRMC has been able to expand to over 8 locations in the Middlesex and Essex County areas and provide services to our patients in specialties such as Pediatrics, Internal Medicine, OB/GYN, as well as Dental care. By joining and being a member of our team, you will be able to give great care to patients as well as work in a great environment.
Duties for this position include:
1. Assembles patients’ medical and clinical records to conform to standards and requirements.
2. Protect the security of medical records to ensure the confidentiality is maintained.
3. Review records for completeness, accuracy and compliance with regulations.
4. Compile and maintain patients’ medical records to document condition and treatment.
5. Respond to requests for patient information from internal and external agencies
.6. Complete forms in response to request fro medical information.
7. Maintain and operate a variety of health record indexes and storage.
8. Initiate business and government forms upon request.
9. Perform clerical functions incidental to record maintenance activities
10. Scans documents into patient's chart, verify patient information, and indexing.
TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE:
Minimum of two ( 2 ) years or more experience working with EHR systems/Medical Records; OR any equivalent combination of experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
Knowledge of Centricity helpful.